Popular posts from this blog
Jealous wife pours hot water on husband after buying new phone for his sidechick (Video)
A man identified as Michael Amajuoyi has been poured hot water by his jealous wife after he bought a new phone for his mistress in IMO State. A close friend to the husband, Mr. Chinonso Chibuogwu narrated the story after he received a call from Michael Amajuoyi who lives at Nnaze, Owerri in Imo State. Michael Amajuoyi writes: “As he was crying shouting I’m dead oh I’m dead oh I ask him what happened the only I heard was come oh please he end the call and I have to drive out that night 1:30 am to his house and on getting there I don’t have time to ask what happened I first of all put him in the car. “We move down to Chibuzo hospital where they placed him on emergency ward. It was later I asked his wife with four kids what happened and she said she has been suspecting her husband for a long time saying last night he came home from business and went to bathroom to bathe so she took his phone to play game on the process here comes a message that says “thanks dear for the new p...

Comments
Post a Comment